16" impeller available

AlanBienlein

I have a friend who is looking to build his own Bill Pentz designed cyclone and I noticed that clearvue no longer has the impeller listed for sale. Where are do it yourselfers sourcing the impeller from now?

We can certainly help you with this request! Your friend can contact our Customer Service Department at 888-299-0221, ext 1, to place the order directly.

We can certainly help you with this request! Your friend can contact our Customer Service Department at 888-299-0221, ext 1, to place the order directly.

I contacted Clearvue in late October and the sales rep informed me that the company no longer sells individual components like impellers due to logistical problems and haven't done so for some time.

Do let me know if this isn't the case as I'd love to purchase an impeller!

Have you sent an email to Clear Vue and asked them if it can still be bought?

Otherwise you are limited to scrounging one from an old DC or getting a new one from the likes of Cincinatti Fan.
https://www.cincinnatifan.com/centrifugal-fans-blowers.htm

Pete

I contacted my local Cincinnati Fan rep for a 14/15" impeller quote this week and, while very helpful, they do want ~$750 plus tax and shipping - just in case anyone is wondering.

Back