Amazing customer service

scuba1715

Hi

I realize that telling this forum about Clearvue customer service is preaching to the choir however I have to tell someone.

I ordered my CV1800 a few weeks ago and it came no issues. I did not open the motor box as I know what a motor looks like and there was no damage on the box. Big mistake. At any rate when the time came to mount the motor I realized that the junction box had been crushed in shipment and the circuit interrupter was crushed as well. So I took the box off figuring that Clearvue would send me another and I would put it on when I got it and proceed with the mechanical installation. Cathy at Clearvue told me that they get the motors directly from Leeson (which makes sense) and they had no parts. However the next email I got was from UPS notifying me of delivery of 50lbs of motor 2nd day air. Then I got a message from Cathy telling me that they were just sending out an entire new motor, by air freight.

I am amazed. I would have thought that getting Leeson to send me a junction box with interrupter would have been sufficient CS, but this is way beyond my expectations.

I can tell you I am sold.

t

Good story -- obviously, the new owners are upholding Ed Margano's legacy and it is great to hear it!

Yes, this is great confirmation! Don't stop with the choir, spread the news to the wood forums you are on, if you are. There may possibly be people out there that this type of news would be just what they need to hear to join us!! Jim.

Back