Group buy on Dylos DC1100 particle counter

Dylos Particle Counter

Dylos Particle Counter

Thanks for the link to the thread. Looks like they might hit 50 units which means there will be 38% off the regular price. They've reach 37 or 38 orders for particle counters so far. I ordered a .5/2.5- micron version which the professional version. I need something like this to see how bad the air is in my house. I also read they have a version that will energize a relay in a shop when the dust exceeds a certain value. That one goes for over $300, closer to $400.

Tony

I'm happy to announce that we made arrangements with Dylos to distribute their Dylos particle counters. I think this meter will prove to be invaluable in determining problem areas in our shops. We ordered several for our own testing and I've already found that the biggest dust maker in my shop was sweeping an unsealed concrete floor. I painted the floor a few days later and that single thing made a huge difference in my shop. Also, for the last couple of months, I've been working on re-doing the dust pickups on all of my woodworking machines and I hope to add some pages to our website to show some of the progress that I've made. I'm not finished, but I have made progress......stay tuned.

Ed

Dylos are much mor better then Fluke . But in my experience the Lighthouse Particle counters are one of the best immissions particle measuring tools. We use them in our Company (We make Particle counting in the Emissions area)

Back