Having trouble seeing forum topics

BioProf

Greetings,

I've noticed some odd behavior from the forum recently. If I click on one of the main forum categories (ex. Welcome, Basic Dust Collection Questions, etc), I don't see any of the topics in those categories. All that comes up is "Pictures". If it click on the "Last post" link for a category, I can see all of the posts for that topic. I've been reading the forums for years, but noticed this happening the last couple of weeks.

I've tried multiple computers (home and work), browsers (Firefox, IE, Edge, Chrome), my phone, logged in and as guest. Nothing seems to make a difference.
Also, if I select the "Who's Online", it says I'm not authorized to view the page. Same response if I try to view my profile when I'm logged into my account.

Any ideas what to try?

Thanks

I can't offer any theories as to why, but I can confirm I've seen the same issues here. I'd love to find a consistent way to uncover photos since the members' gallery is no longer available, but I haven't found any consistency to how this is working/not working.

Back