Maxi/Mini?

Rick Potter

I have two mini's, the original one, and a short barrel one from a couple years back.

I was wondering if you have any plans to mfg. a larger, in between unit that could accept 4" hose and use a 1-2HP impeller. It would be very handy for single tool situations.

I ask, because I have a couple old DC units I would like to use.

Rick Potter

Don01

I have two mini's, the original one, and a short barrel one from a couple years back.

I was wondering if you have any plans to mfg. a larger, in between unit that could accept 4" hose and use a 1-2HP impeller. It would be very handy for single tool situations.

I ask, because I have a couple old DC units I would like to use.

Rick Potter

I was thinking that myself. I have a 2HP ~1200 cfm unit that no one wants to buy. Some guys have placed the fan on top of the super dust deputy. This would be an awesome improvisation.

Don Burch

Wayne Nicol

i wonder if there has been any further development with this.
all those old 1 and 2hp dust bag extractors, with 4" lines that could be hooked up into a cyclone unit

Don01

Not on my part. Believe it or not, my shop vac connected to an original mini can keep up to everything I throw at it coming off of my 16" spiral head planer. So well, that for most jobs it is my go to. The one downside - It fills a 20 litre pail pretty fast. For big jobs I still use the CV, but I am leaning towards a larger waste bin and dismantling the CV1800 all together.