Mini CV06

cvcsupport

Administrator
The Mini CV06 has been redesigned with new features such as:
  • Curved Intake Chute – The curved intake chute provides less turbulence and resistance for the air as it enters the chamber. The air is channeled into the cyclonic rotation of a vortex with less resistance and dispersion than a straight intake chute.
  • Curved Ramp – Once the air leaves the curved intake chute, it enters the curved ramp section of the body. The ramp further funnels the air into the cyclonic rotation and accelerates the air speed.
  • Dimpled Diffuser Plate – This new additional to our Mini CV06 design provides a focal point for the vortex, adding to its stability, and prevents debris from being sucked back up into the chamber.
It is now available on our web page and is currently offered at a reduced rate! Take me to the Mini CV06!

If you have a Mini CV06, we welcome your feedback!

rexk

Old user, Looks Like Old Question

Old user, Looks Like Old Question

I have one of the original ClearVues (w/14" impellor) purchased in 2005. Used in my shop for about four years as it took me a whileto get it installed. Now we have moved again and I have to down size my shop. Therefore nthe ClearVue is for sale. However I'm looking to get a Mini CV06 to connect to my Festool mini dust collector. I have retained the tub and slick attachment mechanism that I built for my original ClearVueand plan to mount the mini CV06 on that. Therefore, my question is will you sell me the MiniCV06 w/o the tub?

In this thread I see that this question was raised in 2009, but apparently not answered. If a phone call is appropriate, please feel free to call. I have updated my profile so the numbers are correct.

Thanks in advance for your anticipated reply.

cvcsupport

Administrator
Hello Rexk,

Someone from our office should have contacted you today. Please let us know if you did not receive an email and/or phone call.

Thanks!

rexk

Thanks

Thanks

I was contacted and have an email conversation going to get questions answered concerning port diameters. Do plan to procure a CV06 w/o tubs. Look forward to using it with Dewalt 735 planer and Festool CT22.

Thanks for the help

cvcsupport

Administrator
Hi Mike,

I apologize as I thought someone had contacted you privately. You will receive an email shortly.

Thanks!
CVC Support