Welcome to the forum. Tell us a little about your woodworking and your interest in ClearVue Cyclones. I've been here for a long time and am an avid woodworker but hate dust.

Hello Curly1 and McRabbet. I don't know if this is the correct place to ask some questions or not. I am new to the forum and new to any forum for that matter. Where are the instructions for using this forum. There are areas that say that I have no access. Also, I see some "likes" but I cannot find a place to add a "like". These are just a couple questions that I have. Is there an instructional area? Is there a way to receive a notification email from other folks?
Thanks,
Mike

Hello again, for a good example my previous post is called "unapproved". So I am wondering what I might be doing wrong. I think I am too old to figure this out.
Mike

Persevere Mike. I don't think there is any set of instructions on how to use the forum but I'll sit corrected if I'm wrong.

Mostly it is playing with it but for the most part the little stamp looking thing is for putting pictures into the thread and that is the most important. I usually put the pictures on my desktop screen and load them using the Upload rather than Image info then use Chose File to find your picture, then Upload to Server.

The next would be that Chain Link looking icon. It is for putting links like YouTube into the thread.

As for the email notifications go to the top right corner of the main page and click on your name and select preferences. Look through that stuff and select the boxes to activate them.

Pete

Back