Picture of a wired Clear Vue Electrical Box?

rwbaker

Could someone post a picture of the inside of the Clear Vue Electrical Box. I bought the Electrical Box expecting it to be pre-wired, but it's just a box of wires and a relay. The instructions don't make a whole lot of sense to me; I looked at the updated instructions PDF and they show a picture of a different setup.

I attached an image of my box...

Thanks for the help!

Attachments

• 2013-06-26 21.56.16.jpg
    2013-06-26 21.56.16.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 0
CV Electrical Box

CV Electrical Box

rwbaker:

I suspect someone inadvertently sent out an incomplete Electrical Box to you (I believe the box is made and supplied by a subcontractor). I've included an annotated photo of one that is straight out of the shipping carton and has just the metal cover removed (picture taken in late April of this year). This photo of mine does not show the heavy power cord that plugs into the recptacle with the blue ring in the upper right of the picture (its unwired end goes from that outlet to connections in the blower motor junction box). Rather than trying to figure out the wiring, I'd recommend that you contact ClearVue Cyclones Customer Support and request they ship you a complete one with a return shipping label for the incomplete one you have. When you receive the new one, I recommend you enlist a licensed electrician to complete the installation.

Attachments

• CV Electric Box 1.jpg
    CV Electric Box 1.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 0
Back