S&D pipe Hutchinson/Wichita, Kansas area

vkjanzen

Beginning to plan my ClearVue installation - and looking for pipe supplier, hopefully 2729 type, near Hutchinson/Wichita, KS. Any ideas?

Thanks!

I searched everywhere for the pipe and fittings about three years ago and finally found the 2729 pipe and fittings at Ewing Irrigation, 3820 N. Toben, Wichita. What I remember, the pipe price was good but the Y’s were about $30 which is more than what I’ve read on the forum. They couldn’t get the large radius elbows so I used two 45s. I noticed Lowes now has the pipe. Good luck with your setup and welcome to the forum.

12/15/10 My local Lowe's has the SDR35 6 in. pipe not the ASTM D2729. They do have the D2729 in 3 in. and 4 in. pipe and fittings.

Last edited:
I got my stuff at Pyramid Plumbing in Grandview MO. I am sure there is someone closer than KC but if worse comes to worse it could be a day trip.

I’m in the process of moving my cyclone and reworking all the ductwork. I had to pick up some more pipe and fittings and here are the current prices for the 2729 6 in sewer and drain pipe at Ewing in Wichita, Ks. 10 ft pipe $17.65, wye $23.20, and 45 $18.58

[FONT=&quot]I also feel that he should go for Ewing Irrigation. I had my Clear Vue installed about 5 years ago and at that time I had availed the services of Ewing for the purpose. I had brought everything I needed in this regard from them. They provide quality products at a very competitive rate.[/FONT]

Back