VFD brand/model?

crice925

If anyone is using a single phase to 3 phase VFD for the 1950 would you mind sharing the model # and where it was purchased? A number of older posts mention a powtran unit but I am unable to find that specific unit for the life of me.

I bought one for a CV-Max in 2017 and it was one of the P19000 series VFD's. It is still in the box unfortunately. 🤫 You are correct in that they no longer make that model. Contact Powtran directly on their website and give them the motor data (amperage, voltage, etc.) and they will be able to recommend the equivalent model. I bought direct from them. They were very helpful and answered all my questions. The instruction book is just under a couple hundred pages and in very good English. It covered all versions of the VFD (single phase and three phase, various voltages. If you really want the exact model number I can dig it out for you and I have a number of quick guides and manuals I could send you but I don't know if they would be of use with the newer models.

Pete

Back