Wall Mounting Brackets

DCashmark

I have a set of ClearVue OEM wall mounting brackets that I never used. They are the older blue colored ones, but otherwise I believe they are the same as the ones currently sold. They were never used, but they have been setting in my shop for a few years now and may have some dust and a few minor scratches, etc. but are otherwise in great shape and ready for use. Hoping to find a new home for them and a little more shelf space in my shop. Asking $10, buyer pays for shipping. Please call or text Daryn at 816-four-zero-five-6805 for more information.

**SOLD**

Last edited:

TimAndrade

I liked these mounting brackets, and I'm sorry to hear they've already been sold. Wall mounting brackets can be really helpful when it comes to organizing your space, so I'm sure the buyer will appreciate them. I hope to find good ones myself for my new project. I think of scrooz ones, and they seem to be good due to the reviews. However, I feel nervous about getting the ones I've never tried, so it would be great if you shared your fav options, guys. So let me know about it

Last edited: