Where is the Gallery?

krmarken

I guess I am slow on the uptake. I'm new here and see lots of references to the Gallery. But the only Gallery I see, a main entry in the Forums list, has only one posting and no photos. There are a couple links to photos, but I get an internal server error when I click on the links.

Where are the Gallery photos?

cvcsupport

Administrator
You are not slow on the uptake! Unfortunately our Photo Gallery has temporarily been taken down while we update the software. We do expect it to be back however in the upcoming months!

ddowel

here we are, 4 months later, and still, no gallery. This is not the lauded "customer support" I was expecting from Clearvue. I bought a system, and was looking for some historical wisdom. Apparently, it is not available.

cvcsupport

Administrator
The software we were using for the Gallery is no longer supported. This forced us to remove the former Gallery and find another solution. We are working out the new process in which our forum members can share and manage their photos. We appreciate your patience as we finalize these details.

Tjan1959

DITTO.... It should not take this long to find a solution right? "here we are, 4 months later, and still, no gallery. This is not the lauded "customer support" I was expecting from Clearvue. I bought a system, and was looking for some historical wisdom. Apparently, it is not available."

cvcsupport

Administrator
I apologize and understand your frustration. We are currently working on an alternative and hope to have it operable soon. We appreciate your patience.

bryan240g

It’s been nearly a years since the last post. Status on the alternative for the photo gallery. How about photo bucket or something. Really need that gallery.

cvAdmin

Administrator
Thank you for your patience! We are working to restore the gallery and will add the original photos.