6" SD PVC Retail location in Eastern PA/Mid Atlantic area

Rich S

It took me a few days to track down someone who stocked 2729 in the Allentown area, so I thought I would share the results. Both Ferguson locations told me they didn't stock it (although the second one told me that they were almost certain the first one did??) The closest big box store was the HD in Phillipsburg, NJ which is a bit out of my habitrail and about $3.50 a foot for SD35. I wound up at a placed called Aquarius. They specialize in fountains and landscaping features, but they stock a full line of SD35 and SD 2729 (Their site calls it SD65, but I have no idea why) from Cresline. January 2019 prices were comparable to online retailers, and better than most due to no shipping charges. They have an online store at https://www.aquariussupply.com/ and have no reservations about selling to the average homeowner who doesn't have a business account to use.

Their main warehouse is in Norristown PA and they keep a fairly good stock of fittings on hand as well. For the Allentown location, they transfer from that warehouse about once a week, which helps with availability.

Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Rich, thanks for the post. I had similar results at Ferguson. I live in Centreville, VA and I figured I would drive to Norristown since I haven't found any other source. When I looked up Aquarius Supply I was happy to find one of their stores is about five miles away. The D2729 was about $22 / 10 ft, I bought 8 pieces yesterday. For the fittings, someone on the forum mentioned Zoro.com. They have the best prices I have found so far.

Back