Clearvue Customer Service

IRoth

Folks,

Just a note here to talk about the unbelievable outstanding customer service I received from Clearvue. Back in April 2007 (yes 2007), I purchased the Clearvue CV1400 cyclone. I had just started working on my basement shop and ordered the cyclone. Well having a 4 1/2 yr old and only being a hobbiest woodworker...well one thing led to another and I finally am getting to the point where the shop is just about up and running.

Well I finished the cyclone (except for running the electric) and finally got to that about 2 weeks ago. I hooked up the electric to the 5 hp leeson motor and flipped the breaker on. It just popped. Well did this again and the same results. Disconnected the motor and check the wiring. No problems. Hmmm.

So, I called Ed at Clearvue to try to get some advice and after going through my wiring connections we decided that there was a short in the motor. I was expecting at this point that I was going to have to take the motor to a local repair shop. Without hesitating, Ed said he would have a new motor shipped to me right away, and I can just send the old one back. Keep in mind the manufacture warranty is only 1 year, and I purchased this unit 15 months ago!!!

The new motor arrived 2 days after it was shipped, and I'm happy to say works great. I still can't believe the amount of airflow I'm getting. Now that is Great Customer Service!

Ian

I rather doubt that Grizzly, Oneida, Penn State or JDS can match that one! I agree 100%, Ed does it the right way and should be commended!

Back