Congratulations!

McRabbet

Senior Forum Member
Heartiest congratulations to Ed Morgano on the sale of ClearVue Cyclones! We know that he looks forward to spending much more time in his shop making sawdust and enjoying his retirement. I want to publicly thank Ed for his generosity as he approached his decision to retire -- Ed contributed a full CV-1800 system to the North Carolina Woodworker (www.ncwoodworker.net) for our Spring 2010 Raffle and it was a headline prize won by a member from South Carolina in late May.

We trust the transition to the new owners will go smoothly under Ed's guidance and that the ClearVue name will live on to provide superb dust collection products for the small woodshop community. I challenge the new owners to provide the same excellent customer service that Ed and his son Matt have achieved over the years. That will be a hard challenge to meet, but we wish then the best as they get started!

Ed,

If the new owner has as much concern for their customers as you have had, Ed, then they are bound to be a success.

I know that the reason you really retired is so that you wouldn't have to spend your Saturday nights exchanging emails with me while I try to solve what turns out to be a non-problem.

Best of luck to to you, and thanks for all of your support.

Paul Wunder

All the very best Ed Morgano in retirement,

Thank you for the time you took to answer the many questions not only here but on many of the woodworking forums worldwide.

Hopefully the new owners of Clearvue will match the level of service that both you and Matt provided.

Back