Gallery, Forum Problem

dwdrury

In case some of you are wondering, it seems ClearVue's site host had a problem on 28 July 08 and had to reload from a backup made on 12 July 08. Posts, emails, gallery additions, and it seems even member signups between those dates are now vaporware.

While I was re-uploading some items lost in my CV1800 gallery entry, I also noticed a few instabilities remain, which Matt is attempting to fix. In addition to keeping the manufacturing part of the business going.

So, bottom line: Sorry, but posts, questions & answers, nifty links, all that stuff that was put in the system between those two dates is gone.

If you signed up as a member of either or both the forums or gallery in that period, you'll probably have to do it again.

There is a note in the headers of both the gallery and here in the forums. Whereas the gallery note is in red and thus draws one's attention, Matt tells me he can't change the font here in the forum header, thus it might not be apparent. I'm hoping this note, since it should show up as a new message, will serve the same purpose.

Regards,

DWD

Gallery pictures

Gallery pictures

Answers to my question below are being added to the forum FILTERS/ To stack or Not to Stack.
Dan T

Can someone give me some help on posting pictures to the gallery? I have uploaded some pictures and they appear in an album created today. I am am not haveing much luck with editing them.:confused:

My questions are:

I want to place the album in the DIY cyclones, how do I get them there?
The pictures are not in the correct order, how do I move the pictures to create the sequence that I want?

Last edited:
Back