Is anyone around at Clear Vue Cyclones?

Kerry H.

Hello,

I am trying to get some info from Clear Vue but no one answers my emails so I thought I would try this forum.

The website says they are open after August 9th but it sure doesn't seem like it.

I want to place an order but have a few questions to get answered first.

The first question is, is anyone around? If so please let me know.

kerry@harrisonspecialties.com for anyone that wants to sell a cyclone. :)

Thanks much,
Kerry Harrison

Kerry, I haven't seen the new owners post here, could have missed it though. Keep in mind they are probably scrambling trying to get up to speed. If they don't contact you back in a couple days, try them again. I promise you, the wait will be worth it. It's a great system.
Any questions the brain trusts that frequent these pages might be able to help with? Jim.

Thanks for the encouragement to be patient Jim. It's helps to hear a good report about this cyclone. I was thinking I would have to purchase one elsewhere but I will give it until next week.

As for my other questions, I will wait to get a response to my emails from the new owners. I really need to establish a dialog with these folks before feeling comfortable about sending them thousands of dollars. I just had a bad experience with another online company so I'm feeling a little apprehensive these days. Also, the fact there is no company address or phone number on their website does not build much confidence. Makes me think they are hiding.

Thanks again,
Kerry

I understand. I haven't looked at the website in a while. Not sure why they wouldn't have a phone number listed. Address too, but maybe not as much of a requirement for internet sales. I do know that they just recently purchased Clear Vue from Ed, who started the company abut 6 years ago. You couldn't find a better person to deal with than Ed. I'm hoping the new owners will carry on the tradition Ed, and his son Matt, started. If there is anything we can help with, please let us know! Jim.

Kerry, I just went to the web site....There is an address listed under the company information:
Clear Vue Cyclones, Inc
8633 South 212th Street
Kent, WA 98032

The main page says that they are moving the week of Aug 9th, and to expect some delays in correspondence. Hope this helps! Jim.

Back