Mini CV 06 is coming apart

G

My CV06 has come off of its base and the ring on the input port keeps falling out with the hose. Any suggestions on exactly what adhesive I should use for reattaching the filter to its base and possibly on the the input ring would be appreciated.

Last edited:
spaids,
I'm sorry to hear that you had problems with the Mini. I'm going to send you another Mini. You shouldn't have had that problem and it's the first time that we've had a report of a Mini coming loose from the base. Hopefully the new one won't have those problems. You can probably use clear epoxy to repair the one you have. I have your address so I'll get one shipped out to you tomorrow. If you've moved please let us know.

Regards,

Ed

Holy Cow Thanks! :) :) I've been very happy with the magic like performance of this unit and now you have shocked me with awesome customer service!

Thanks Ed

Spaids

I got my replacement (brand new) CV06 today. Waiting for me on my front porch when I got home. I'm blown away by your outstanding customer service.

Thank you
Spaids

Spaids, that is just the way Ed works. You won't find better customer service at any company, maybe not even one you own!! :D Jim.

Back