remote control

islandman

i am planning on getting a cv1800 with the remote. i will have the cyclone in a separate structure, and i was wondering if anyone has used the remote trying to go through an insulated wood wall.

I am nearly 100% certain that the remote control unit included with the ClearVue Cyclones Electrical Box uses a wireless remote transmitter that will operate easily through a shop wall. You may want to verify by calling ClearVue Cyclones at their customer service phone number.

I added a 20' x 40' woodworking room to my existing shop. the shop had brick veneer walls with an insulated 2" x 4" stud wall and the 1800 cyclone is located in the old shop and the remote works like a top thru the brick and the insulated stud wall:D

Attachments

• 81.JPG
    81.JPG
    239.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 97.JPG
    97.JPG
    180.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I just finished installation in the basement of my shop. The shop is on the main level not the basement. The floor is 1 1/8 inch OSB with 3/4 inch bamboo flooring on top. The remote works if I am within about 30 feet of the cyclone, but not further away. I wonder if there is an easy way to improve the distance.:confused:

Back