Wanted to Buy CV 1800

lazarus

Wanted to Buy CV 1800. Does anyone have one complete unit NIB that they would like to sell? I had planned to buy, house & shop construction took longer than planned and hoped, and didn't realize I had hesitated too long? Thank you.

Give us a call tomorrow.....We are still filling orders and sorting out leftover stuff......may have everything except the motor.

Matt

Give us a call tomorrow.....We are still filling orders and sorting out leftover stuff......may have everything except the motor.

Matt

Hi Matt,

I as well have waited too long I think to buy the clear vue. I am wondering if there is still a chance that I might get lucky and be able to pick up one of your CV 1800. It doesn't really matter the direction of the inlet. I am in Canada so the wynn filters may not matter as well I just would like to support all the good work that your company did along with Bill Pentz. If you have one left please let me know.

Aric

Hi,

I am sorry to say that we are out of everything now. Check bill's site as i beleive that he is putting something together. May not be as complete as what we were selling but the cyclone and blower will be the same.

Matt

Back