Your system

F

Fred Wyese

If I were to buy your system what would arive at my house: # of packages,parts,motor? How long does it take to assemble your system?I have a multi use hobby shop in my pole barn, how much vibration does the cyclone generate?If I were to vent this outside would it need a post filter? Thanks Fred Wyese

Fred,
We ship our system in 3 boxes. The cyclone and blast gates ship in the largest box. The blower housing, impeller, hanging bracket, hardward and transition ship in the next box and the motor ships in it's own box. I can assemble the system and install it in about 2 hours, but I've done it several times. I would think that most people could do it in 4 -6 hrs depending on their skill level and how fimilar they are with our installation instructions page. To give you another idea about the time, in our photo galler there are pictures of Mark's Woodworking installation. He received his packages on Thursday afternoon and started his installation on Friday. On Sunday afternoon he sent me the pictures in the photo gallery.

Ed

Ed, haven't you made a statement somewhere on your site regarding the 5HP
Leeson you sell is not actually a 3HP ... it is a real 5HP??
Thanks

Originally posted by Fred Wyese@Oct 30 2005, 06:00 PM
If I were to vent this outside would it need a post filter?
Can you please answer this question for me also? And what is the noise level of this system?
I think I am hooked, but would like these answered before I buy...
Thanks

Ken

First, I have to apologize to Fred for not answering one of his questions. If you vent it outside you won't need any post filters. The cyclone will discharge such a small amount of dust that you won't notice it.
Vibration......The air swirling inside the cyclone makes a low pitch rumble.....It's not so much a vibration as a rumble. That's why we have the hanging bracket with rubber vibration dampers. I know that sounds like a contradiction and I'm not sure I can make a distinction between a rumble and a vibration. What I do know is that when you hang the cyclone inside on a rigid mount, the rumble will be amplified through your walls and that's not a good thing.

Back